jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

We're sorry, there seems to be something very wrong with our servers.

1. hubber-2009 profile image60
    hubber-2009posted 7 years ago

We're sorry, there seems to be something very wrong with our servers.  Please try again.  If it still does not work, please contact technical support

This message is being displayed while creating a new page.. Anything wrong here?

1. anuraggogna profile image61
      anuraggognaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am getting the same problem now.. did you find a solution, when did it got solved ? Please Let me know.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image79
        Matthew Meyerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Unfortunately, that message is rather generic and doesn't always indicate a problem with our servers.

Many times that message is related to an issue with an ISP or something else preventing the page from loading properly in your browser.

I see you successfully published a Hub yesterday.
        Are you still having problems?
        If so, try some of the steps outlined in the link below.
        I would start by clearing your browser cache.

If, after trying these steps, you are still having problems, please let us know and we can help determine what might be happening.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I haven't had any problems, maybe a bit slower than usual but I just published two hubs.

3. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

I have been getting that one a lot too. when I try to add capsules, change order of capsules or load a picture. sometimes pics take forever to load or won't load at all.

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Everything is working fine for me.

5. Haunty profile image85
    Hauntyposted 7 years ago

i posted a hub with viral contents recently. Maybe I shouldn't have don that. smile

6. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

oh thanks a lot haunty.... lol big_smile

7. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Maybe a overload of uploading Hubs from our Challengers? wink just try again later smile I love reading their stuff big_smile you?