jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

how do we verify a hub pages account?

1. Princess Kari profile image60
    Princess Kariposted 8 years ago

please help, i'm so lost with this. i need a simple step by step answer.

2. profile image0
    Janettaposted 8 years ago

What exactly are you trying to verify? I don't understand the question.

1. Princess Kari profile image60
      Princess Kariposted 8 years ago in reply to this

the actual site, that its mine. so i need to attach the meta tag, but i cant because i dont know where the html tag is.

complicated, i know. otherwise, i just want to know where else i can check my earnings. hmm

3. profile image0

have you signed up for an Adsense acct? are you an amazon  or ebay affiliate? If so, you can check on their sites, you make a user name and password when you sign up. save the page to favorites and check it that way, or click on the link to google and amazon on the bottom of the affiliate page in your 'my account section of HubPages.

I'm wondering if you have signed up yet? Is that what your asking? how to sign up for the affiliates?

4. Princess Kari profile image60

i did sign up, i just cant seem to find it. no i wanted to be able to check on the normal google thingies hmm
    but i do wanna get e bay too so i'm gonna try that

5. profile image0

ok, if you signed up for Amazon, they should have given you an acct number.  something-20. type that in in the box provided in the confirm affiliates section and hit enter. It should verify it and you will be all set up. You can get to your earnings via the links at the bottom ofthe affiliate page or through Amazon.
    Go to Amazon.com---> Associates Central ---> Manage your tracking IDs

My AdSense acct did it all for me. After I signed up, by acct number appeared in the box and I just hit enter and voila. You can access it the same way. Or got to
    Google.com--->accounts--->manage accounts

6. Princess Kari profile image60

awesome. that sounds manageable. thanks smile
    i'm going to make an amazon account

7. Whitney05 profile image65
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

There's nothing to verify. Hubpages.com is not yours. Your account is. You can't put a metatag in it, but you can add the affiliate ID's in your profile page.

Let's try to stick with similar threads on the same post, versus multiple threads on the same general concept. :-)

working