jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

how do we check earnings?

1. Princess Kari profile image59
    Princess Kariposted 7 years ago

i'm stuck. how do we check earnings?

2. BristolBoy profile image82
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

Just sign into your Adsense account and it will be clear there.

3. profile image0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

is this the same question you are  asking in your other thread?

4. Princess Kari profile image59

yes. kind of. i dont know. the only reason i wanted to verify my account was to check my earnings (and make sure that i received them). i'm lost. i can see my traffic stats though

5. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

After 3 days, you probably won't have any earnings. But you can go to Affiliate Settings in your account page on HP, and at the bottom of the page, there are links for your affiliates.

6. Princess Kari profile image59

I found it. I have earned one cent guys, how cool is that :-)
    i hope i earn more.

p.s. does anyone know if we can make money from having a twitter page? perhaps someone wants to write a hub about it?

1. Whitney05 profile image62
      Whitney05posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Set up a twitter account, get lots of followers, and post links to your hubs and blog post there. There is a chance some will click the links, but I don't think most do.

There are plenty of hubs already on the topic of making money using Twitter, you could probably do a search and find them.

1. Princess Kari profile image59
        Princess Kariposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i did that already. i have noticed that some people have separate twitter profiles for their web site or blog, and i wanna do that. don't suppose anyone knows how?

1. Whitney05 profile image62
          Whitney05posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Set up a Twitter account with another email address and set up a twitterfeed for that blog/site so that when the RSS updates, it updates on the Twitter account.

working