jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense earnings in Euros

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago

Is any one else being taken to a screen asking them to have their adsense earnings reported in Euros every time they log in to their account?

I get mine paid in Euros, but I want to continue to have them reported in dollars. Any one know if this mandatory because I see this screen every time I log in now.

1. Estess profile image82
      Estessposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's odd, it hasn't happened to me yet, though I would love if they changed it into Euros smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
        Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, you can change it is your account settings. I assume anyway. I am in France, so the message I get is in French lol

2. Lissie profile image87
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

Yeah I got one asking me if I wanted reporting in Australian pesos - I ignored it and it went away -I run my business in US$ - like you the amount gets converted to NZ$ when I get paid so I really don't need another currency in the mix. With Adsense if its working I refuse to touch it - I havent even connected the analytics to adsense

1. WeddingConsultant profile image81
      WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Really? I did it about a month ago, and it's been great. I see it as just another powerful tool to help tweak things and see what's working/not working.

working