jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (19 posts)

Woo ! "Hubpages for Dummies" made it to Google 1st Rank within 5 hours

1. freelanceworld profile image61
    freelanceworldposted 7 years ago

Hi friends

Just wanted to share with you and wanted to know you comments.

I published My first 2 hubs
    HubPages for Dummies A to Z - Part 1
    HubPages for Dummies A to Z - Part 2
    (Part 3 Advanced is on its way)

& within approx 5 hours...
    My hubs have topped the Google ranking for keywords
    Hubpages for dummies
    hubpages dummies
    "Hubpages for dummies"

& has good SERP for some other keywords too ( whatever i have checked till now)

That was one of my motto and i think its nice to see such fast crawling & indexing

I will be posting a lot Tips & tricks regarding SEO, Analytics, etc in my "Hubpages for Dummies part 3- Advanced "
    I try writing as simple as possible so that a newbie even doesn't get confused.
    Hope these will help you

BEST Regards ...smile i m lovin it

2. freelanceworld profile image61

This thread also joined the top ranks within 45 minutes of publishing. Quick indexing

3. 61
    kee007posted 7 years ago

It is really a good news for you.

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

5. lisafwg01 profile image61
    lisafwg01posted 7 years ago

6. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

I love it !! well done

7. freelanceworld profile image61

Thanks kee, lisa and eaglekiwi.. and patty specially to you...always enjoyed readin ur hubs..
    Cheers smile

8. belief713 profile image78
    belief713posted 7 years ago

I'm happy for you but that's crazy because I have a series I started in my Hubbank with almost the same exact name you are using and I was going to call it HubPages for Dummies, but decided not to! Actually, you just inspired me to publish it for my HubChallenge, it's just been sitting there anyway. I went with newbies instead of dummies...but you can tell I started it a while ago because my screenshots are of the old HubPages layout. I have to go back and edit it.

freelanceworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You know i am half ur age at hubpages..But u wont imagine, i started writing "Hubpages for dummies"t some  8 months ago...lol
      I completed Part then....started writing Part 2.... got busy with other work....(I run a Big forum myself as admin & webmaster, Still style of hubpages, pulled me to it)
      and came 15 days ago and finished it.
      In fact ..my idea was to finish all 3 parts and then publish but then i felt the 3rd hub may further take 5months and these 2 will also keep hibernating big_smile so i hit the "Publish Now" button

i am sure, if u decided on "hubpages for Dummies" url in those 9months... it would have shown you "already taken" as i took them fast.

Regarding old content...oh yeah as u see there are lot of pics in my hubs.. i had to update many...as hubs changed quite a few things...and providing old pics to readers of something "for dummies"  would be a sin  tongue

Regarding the name....actually me still a dummy myself tongue
      i fell everyday is a point on learning curve & all are dummies in this world... except the "ULTIMATE ALMIGHTY"..
      Dont feel some1 will get offended... even if some do...they will just read and move on without commenting, proving they are are not "Dummies"  big_smile
      "For Dummies "  series of books from Wileys are one of the highly sold stuff...so its cool.

Cheers for all Dummies including me ...lol big_smile

9. Christian HomeBiz profile image61
    Christian HomeBizposted 7 years ago

Do you use a different profile to publish? I don't understand how you made such nice Hubs with only those two published?? Either way, great job.

No Christian, in fact when i started writing these hubs... Profile option was not introduced either.

If u really look at hubs carefully, you will find nothing special is used. I have just tried to make use of space in a unique way so that it appears appealing to eyes (not boring at least) Thats all

I am on the way to publish the last Part 3- Advanced for this series..and i hope that will help all about formatting too.

Regards smile

10. natura profile image60
    naturaposted 7 years ago

Well, that gotta be something good you done. Any tips?

I searched on google and lo and behold your hub is 1.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi natura..thanks for sending that fan mail smile
      I have discussed all of the basics, in my these 3 series hubs.
      I hope they will definitely help you & other newbies & even those who are yet to understand few important things.
      Keep Hubbing & Dont forget to Book mark them tongue

by not participating in forum for those months & not changing avatars (sometimes attractive,sometimes scary) http://i41.tinypic.com/adgbbn.jpg

Thanks GeneriiqueMedia & Rotem
      Cheers smile

11. 0
    MangoGirlposted 7 years ago

Congrats! How could you stay alive during those 9 months? They bugged me on my first day to publish a hub at last. smile

12. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
    GeneriqueMediaposted 7 years ago

Good job!

13. Rotem profile image61
    Rotemposted 7 years ago

Congratulations, good job.

14. freelanceworld profile image61

@ Mangogirl
    just saw u have changed to another 1? tongue
    btw what does it read in the end?
    "Dont throw cigarette ends on the floor, bcoz cochroaches are ???? "
    Hubscore is obscuring the word..

1. BristolBoy profile image81
      BristolBoyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

http://i42.tinypic.com/fonadf.giflol ...nice 1 ...