jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How do I get fans or just get read.

1. sevsun profile image61
    sevsunposted 7 years ago

Is there a new hubs section, or new users section or am I just on my own section.

1. 0
      shreekrishnaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

we are in help of you or i say to all new hubbers.\

2. Everyday Miracles profile image92
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

When you go to "hubs" (at the top of the screen)you can sort by hot, best and latest. You're more likely to get seen and read if your hub scores are high or if your hubber score is high (in my personal experience).

3. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

You are doing the right thing by posting a message on a forum-- People are likely to see your smiling face and go check out what you have written.

Read and comment on other people's work, ask questions... and posting a profile helps people relate to you.

Keep it straightforward and do it naturally-- not for the sole purpose 'getting fans'.

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image97
      Gordon Hamiltonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is excellent advice but be careful never to become a "spammer." Do not add links to your Hubs to comments or the likes or in any other way spam forums. It will only hurt you in the long term.

The simple best answer is to write quality material on quality subjects and let nature take its course.

Good luck!

4. Everyday Miracles profile image92
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

What Gordon said.

Fans don't earn you money -- people coming in from search engines do. Quality content boosts you in the search engines. smile

5. bgpappa profile image86
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

There are also many great articles written by other hubbers on steps to increase traffic and the like.  Of course, it all comes down to the content.  If what you write is good and desirable, then traffic, fans, and clicks follow.