jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

The Hub buzz

1. getpaidtopost profile image60
    getpaidtopostposted 8 years ago

I think i am starting to feel the hub buzz. I have only been here for 3 days however when i first started I was very skeptical however after spending about 30 hours on here I am beginning to feel the buzz of hub pages more so the community, mainly you guys. I have been reading a lot of the forums and love the relationship you guys seem to have with each other I love the banter the jokes and the non existence of evil between you. Even when goldentoad was nicknamed trampy (lol) he did not get upset he just simply replied with some friendly banter, big respect for that goldentoad. I have always believed that one good turn deserves another and a bad turn deserves and eye opener.

Thanks you guys for making me feel welcome

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

There is concern for Hub addictions too...be forewarned lol n them Hubbers are quite cute but don't tell them I said anything,k big_smile wink welcome to HubPages.

getpaidtopostposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the warning, How do you search for cute hubbers I havent seen one yet, lol Thanks for the welcome Dame

3. cashmere profile image81
    cashmereposted 8 years ago

That's kinda mean!

getpaidtopostposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Sorry if i offended anyone I was only jesting. This is the old British wit for you, I shall not do again.

1. Paper Moon profile image83
        Paper Moonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Oh do it again!

2. Paper Moon profile image83
      Paper Moonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Say what?

4. Dame Scribe profile image60

I was referrin to Forum addiction hmm pardon me is I was soundin mean

5. getpaidtopost profile image60
    getpaidtopostposted 8 years ago

confusing I thought they was saying i was mean. people when replying to a comment should click the reply/quote button within the comment box. it helps us all work out who is commenting on what.

6. profile image0
    Janettaposted 8 years ago

I think she may have been referring to goldentoads nickname?? not that he gave a crap about it. he has tough skin smile  Other than that , nothing said was even close to mean. Don't worry about ruffling a few feathers every now and then. Comes with the territory. You can't please all of the people all of the time....

7. Dame Scribe profile image60

I am confuzzled here 2, lol lol thanks Janetta

working