jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

1. mandybeau profile image60
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

I  talked to a lady about her pig of a Husband, thinking she was someone elses wife at a work do.  When I finished she said I think so too, and I married him,  didn't stop me feeling a total Jimmy??????

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Met an old friend that had had a baby. I provided the required wordage then launched into ... "I hope you gave him a lovely name, nothing silly or that sounds like he's a bloody nancy. Like Craig" Of all the names I could have come up with ...

Actually I have many moments of stupidity. I fell a little while ago. Very publicly. Simply went to move and landed in the gutter. Or the time I went on stage to collect an award. Tripped, grabbed the curtain - which subsequently gave way and came undone. I landed in the pit. Along with the curtain and various other props.

It's all good smile

3. 0
    Wadey101mposted 7 years ago

Great was trying to forget mine, and now you've brought it up, lol. It's too bad for on here ;-)

4. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

My "biggies" have been falling (three different incidents) in very public places.  Once when I was working at a fairly dignified company and wearing appropriately "dignified" clothes, I was kind of late for lunch.  I walked through the very crowded cafeteria (where everyone kind of watched who was walking by).  The toe of my shoe caught on the rug, and I was both down and up in about a half second.  I like to tell myself it was all so quick nobody noticed.   smile   This was decades ago, and I'm still cringing to think about it.