jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (25 posts)

readers are you there!!!!!!

1. fortunerep profile image58
    fortunerepposted 7 years ago

Do I need to post pictures of me naked or give comments to all the dudes telling them how hot they are to get a freaking view.
    dori

1. profile image60
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes !

1. chicago girl profile image60
        chicago girlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are always looking for nake nake!! badco  LOL

1. profile image60

What man isn't lol ???

1. chicago girl profile image60
            chicago girlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

YOU WIN LOL

2. girly_girl09 profile image76
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

lol...I think everyone is getting inundated with new hubs to read from the challenge. I've been reading and reading today...there are so many new hubs written by people that I am fans of and I can't keep up (let alone write a lot, too)!

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

You have a great score, lots fans , what's wrong hmm

4. fortunerep profile image58

Just a total of 30 views in 24 hours just a little disappointing.

1. profile image60
      CabinGirlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Mine is about the same, I got more when I had a revealing Avatar

1. profile image60

So perhaps put that avatar back up cabin girl instead of that one, although I kinda like that little girl lost look !

1. profile image60
          CabinGirlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ha ha I am not lost BC and if i ever was I certainly wouldnt be asking you for a map smile

5. Dame Scribe profile image61

Ahh...you need to get your Hub out on the web smile promote your Hubs and there 's forums and Hubs on that topic wink use your search and browse thru the forums. smile once you start generating traffic you will see more views and $$ clicks.

6. fortunerep profile image58

I dont think I could live up to your standards BC, I mean look at you on that balcony, 100% girl candy
    dori

1. profile image60

It's down to the hub topic, plus a good title draws people in. And for a good hub I go for an eyecatching photo as I did in my Condom hub. Plus join a few places like Digg, Reddit or Stumbleupon, I wish you luck !

7. fortunerep profile image58

Dame, i am not sure that would matter my google app was denied and I do send a some to bookmarks.  Most of  my HUbs are just read for the Missing Children updates, not much more than that
    dori

8. fortunerep profile image58

See there BC, are you feeding giving these girls shotgus behind the bleachers or not!! They follow you everywhere!!

1. profile image60

Thing is not eye candy, after a week working to pay the bills peeps just want a laugh, I try to provide that. I find most women just want a guy to make them laugh, I try to do that by combining a hub with fact and humour and for me that seems to work.

9. fortunerep profile image58

It wasnt an argument or a contest, you yeah you win BC, always available females to make laugh.  You are cool wid me.

1. profile image60

Please don't get disheartened it took me the first 2 months to get known and you will by posting in here. Just the posts in this post will get you extra views.

10. Dame Scribe profile image61

You have to remember, you only been here a few months...give yourself more time and just keep Hubbing smile the views will increase.

11. fortunerep profile image58

I try to find the time to do so, money is not the issue it is a form of acceptance, a g thing maybe
    dori

1. profile image60

Dori if I was here for money I would be long gone as I don't even break a dollar a day. In truth I am on here for two reasons, I enjoy writing and making people laugh and secondly I have made at least a dozen really close friends that mean a lot to me.

12. Dame Scribe profile image61

FR smile you are very welcome in HubPages. We love our fellow Authors...new and experienced. Post here and there and get playful wink

13. fortunerep profile image58

Thanks Dame, it ust seems like certain people rule, some don't always being a "ruler" It's just gets discouraging, thanks you have make me feel better, smile  (where are those smiley things)

14. Dame Scribe profile image61

Jus carry on with those you are comfortable around. The smileys are ...uhh...somewhere on the site hmm lol sorry, lol

working