jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Question about amazon affiliate and pictures

1. freelanceauthor profile image60
    freelanceauthorposted 7 years ago

Hi

I just joined hubpage 5 days ago and I have some following questions:

1. How do you promote your amazon and ebay affiliate products in your hubs? Do they just appear like google adsense? or you have to manually do the pasting of html in your hubs?(I think there is no html available in hubs)

2. I have seen some hubpages expertly done with multiple pictures, How do you add pictures other than the set-format with only 1 picture slot?

I hope you can help me clarify regarding this matters. Thank you very much.

John

1. freelanceworld profile image61
      freelanceworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi
      You will find the answers to above in following hubs
      HubPages for Dummies A to Z - Part 1
      &
      Hubpages for Dummies A to Z - Part 2

Regarding 1st query ...read the bottom part of Part 2 Hub.. Amazon Capsule has been explained fully there.

Regarding 2nd query... you can read the Part 2 hub from beginning and you will know about PICTURE capsule.
      You can add as many capsules as you want, by clicking them on right top panel  when on "edit hub" page.
      Hope that helps

Best Regards smile

2. profile image0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

1. you have to add the ebay or amazon capsule first, then you can either enter keywords or cut and paste specific products (w/ amazon) ebay lets you select a specific seller if you so choose.

2.  add more picture capsules. all the available capsules (text, links, picture, etc. are on the upper right hand side of the hub making section. just click them to add, you can add as many in whatever order you like. You can rearrange tham if you want after you add them.

1. toutat profile image61
      toutatposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I had the same question,about ebay.But now I have the answer, after reading what you are writing. it's best work.

3. freelanceauthor profile image60
    freelanceauthorposted 7 years ago

Problems solved. Thank you very much Janetta and freelanceworld for your help.

Regards

4. freelanceworld profile image61
    freelanceworldposted 7 years ago

Cheers smile

5. profile image0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

well I'm glad I could help smile

working