jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

Why has no one commented on Packerpacks moments in bed.

1. mandybeau profile image61
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

I am thinking of something funny to put on it.
    Hahah it is really tempting.

2. cashmere profile image82
    cashmereposted 7 years ago

Where is this? A new hub?

1. packerpack profile image61
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is a thread started by me here at http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/14815

3. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 7 years ago

I commented on it after I followed Mandy, I can always count on her for laughs!

4. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

mandybeau, leave it to you to start a whole new thread about that one post (which has no answers posted).   smile   smile

I saw that one and decided I'd just move right on by it.  It struck me a bit more personal that a lot of people are going to want to answer.  I think, though, you may be the perfect person to think up a really clever and funny answer for that one.  I'm not creative or funny enough to think up a good answer.   smile

mandybeauposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I note that packerpack has not ansswered the Forum, what are you doing this weekend, Was curious as to why, I thought that she might be er tied up with something, or worse still someone. Hahah

1. Lisa HW profile image82
        Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It was kind of surprising to see that particular question from someone with that particular image next to their name.  Maybe packerpack will be back on Monday, after timing a few things over the weekend.

Packerpack thinks she has offended me and wants to take it off......... I can't believe it yeah the picture and the name  bely the saucy wench lol

2. packerpack profile image61

Ok guys I am back. This weekend I am going to drink a bit and spend time here. O yes you heard it right, spend time HERE and not on my bed! Why? Simply because I am not married and I don't have a girlfriend too. big_smile big_smile big_smile Isn't that tricky to start a thread like that!!!!

5. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Hey - packerpack posted a link to his post!   That's a surprise.   smile  smile

Is packerpack a man I thought he was a woman, but fierycj who is in the religious forums asked me if I was a man Crack up, some of these people.

1. packerpack profile image61

O please I am definitely a man, 100% smile

Sorry packerpack I just thought doves were a  female thing, I can never tell whose a female and whose a guy, with somwe of them others are way more obvious.

6. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

I would love to post on a thread on this subject, but have been awake all night, and have no energy left even for typing

7. Dink96 profile image60
    Dink96posted 7 years ago

"MOMENTS in bed"..... (This isn't brain surgery.) :-)

working