jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

wowowo 200 hubs!!

1. marisuewrites profile image59
    marisuewritesposted 7 years ago

I just published my 200th hub since joining hub pages....wooo  it's a milestone for me considering my work schedule  !!!  yea...  course, that won't be much compared to the hubbers doing the challenge...

still  it's a LOT for me!!!  smile)  Plus 52,900 page views...I thot that would never happen...just wish they were google clicks...LOL

2. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo congratulations. You rock.x0x
    smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

3. cindyvine profile image88
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Excellento!

4. profile image0
    MangoGirlposted 7 years ago

I just published my 0th hub since joining hub pages....wooo  it's a milestone for me considering my work schedule  !!!  yea...  course, that won't be much compared to the hubbers doing the challenge...

still  it's a LOT for me!!!  smile)  Plus 0 page views...I thot that would never happen...just wish they were google clicks...LOL

5. KCC Big Country profile image82
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

That's awesome Marisue! Congrats!!  I think doing the 30 hubs for the Hub Challenge would put me at 95...I plan to go to 100.  Wish I could say I have half as many views as you for having half as many hubs!  LOL

6. marisuewrites profile image59
    marisuewritesposted 7 years ago

I am amazed the year has passed and I'm getting close to being here 2 years...time is flying!!!   

Thanks everyone, I was so excited, and now if I could only understand why the scores go up and down so quickly!!!   smile))

1. profile image0
      MangoGirlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Pretty bad. I don't know how low they can sink, but if a hub is great at one point in time why does it have to be a failure two weeks later... sad

7. profile image59
    RAY95posted 7 years ago

Have u got paid before,and do u know why my acc# is 00.00 it never show the money. can u help me i have 66 hubs it shows 00.01 i will never make any money this way please if u

8. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

You rock Marisue! Congrats smile

9. BundleBoy profile image68
    BundleBoyposted 7 years ago

Congrats Marisue! I best thing is you have not compromised on the quality. People like you make HubPages a better place.
    Wish to see more from you.

10. trish1048 profile image80
    trish1048posted 7 years ago

Marisue,,what's your secret?  I'd like to know smile

Congrats!

11. C.S.Alexis profile image88
    C.S.Alexisposted 7 years ago

They do add up and it seems so hard to reach the first 1,000 viewers. Thumbs up to your work.

working