jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Two things I'd like:

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

1. I'd like a way to indent entire paragraphs (or portions) for the sake of formatting longer quotations properly in more academic type pieces and for the purpose of making MLA style work cited entries appear as they should.  Currently I either use italics or use a single bullet, but that makes me cringe. I've noticed others having to sort of duct-tape and bailing-wire their quotations similarly.

2. I'd like a way to select which writers I have chosen to support and become fan of as the ones I really do want to get notifications of publication.  I could turn them on and off, without having to leave fan clubs, based on my time availability, which fluctates throughout the year.  Sort of a way to control my email inbox and reading options based on time and priority.

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

There's a Blockquote function in the Text Capsule editor.

Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

http://img.youtube.com/vi/gcyQVu9DY34/0.jpg
        Huhhhhmm?

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is a good idea.  I have my "all-time favourites" whose Hubs I will always read, and I have my other favourites, whose Hubs I'll read if I can find the time.

Right now, because of the Challenge, I've turned off notifications which mean I miss both.  It would've been nice to be able to leave my "all-time favourites" notifications on.

2. JamaGenee profile image87
    JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago

Shadesbreath, I second both suggestions, altho #2 would possibly deprive you of great hubs by not-so-favorite hubbers you've fanned.

Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well, the thing is, I have notifications turned off completely now, so the stuff I may or may not be deprived of is already an issue.  I find them by activity on hubtivity.  I see someone I enjoy's name on a comment or whatever and think to myself, I haven't checked on their stuff for a while, and so I do.  And if they have tossed up a really good one, it will show up on the first four or five pages of hot/top hubs, so I'll see it.

3. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

I definitely second Jama seconding Shades.

1. 0
      MangoGirlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I third you.

4. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

OMG, there is... it's a little quotey mark.  You RULE Dark!!!!

working