jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (17 posts)

Fan Page Too Short

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 8 years ago

Its not that I have too many fans but Id realy like it if I didnt have to go through so many pages to find someone.
    There is alot of blank space there so HubPages what ya think?
    A Can do?

1. profile image59
      MSmithHubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Take a look at mine and you will be glad.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

I think alphabetical order would be nice lol jus click on a row of letters and names of the Hubbers will jus pop up smile rather than by Hub score hmm smile

Eaglekiwiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

yea that would help and im sure they could squeeze them up a bit ( i could lose some weight) lol so more fit on one page ,bit like Facebook does.

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 8 years ago

Oh Silly Kiwi.. Look in Your Closet!!! smile

Eaglekiwiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Nah bro thats the broom cupboard..

4. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

I believe new to old would be great as I have so many that have fanned me, but I don't have any idea who they are and I would certainly likely to acknowledge them.smile

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Leave it as it is please, there is an order to chaos, and it makes sense smile

6. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 8 years ago

Being able to sort by alphabetical order, date in which a person friended you (that can be left as a default to keep Misha happy wink) and 'age' (when a fan had originally signed up to HubPages) of the Hubber would be excellent.

And also sort those stats newest to oldest and oldest to newest.

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Glen, you know as good as me that this is changing rules in the midst of the game. I generally don't like such moves smile

Jama, with you suggestion, you will soon find yourself swamped under the heap of spam fans, all competing for the first spots on your profile page...

7. JamaGenee profile image87
    JamaGeneeposted 8 years ago

I'd like to see newest fans first, then I'd be less apt to miss them.  As it is, I set aside an hour or so every few days and go to the end of the list to check out new fans and their hubs.  If the newest fans were shown first, this wouldn't seem like a trek to Outer Mongolia!

8. profile image0
    MangoGirlposted 8 years ago

What is the fastest way to access the list of the people I'm a fan of?

9. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago
    1. profile image0
      MangoGirlposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.

10. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

yw smile

11. freelanceworld profile image60
    freelanceworldposted 8 years ago

Agree with D.S   Alphabetical order is enough as a good remedy to find...till we dont have enough clones tongue

12. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 8 years ago

Only a few show on mine when you press 2 nothing happens aw, what can I do about that

working