jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Whats it called when certain words are Highlighted in a Hub?

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago

Are these key words ,or link words,they highlighted in blue sometimes underlined.
    I want to know how to do this ,this will surely help me earn a whole dollar before July lol thankyou

2. BristolBoy profile image81
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

The ones highlighted in blue are merely links to other pages which the author has considered are of relevence.  The ones which are underlined are Kontera advertising, it is possible to earn some money from them for this.

Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh thanks for answering me.
      So do Konterra decide that or do I need to enable them via my account or something.
      Also how to I highlight my chosen words? ( to other links)

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Enter *Edit* mode ...select the word ... click on that *Chain* link (on the toolbar) a new menu pops open and you can then click on a related Hub or enter a website url. Save.

As for Kontera ...they changed their terms to say they will take the $$ that's under $5 ...some of us have discontinued with them because of that.hmm I still workin on figurin how to link to other Hubbers tongue lol

1. JamaGenee profile image88
      JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Eaglekiwi, there's at least one thread in the forums about not signing on to Kontera until you have sufficient traffic to generate approx $50 in revenue from them. Until then, you'll only be putting $$ in their pocket and none in yours.

Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dame Scribe thankyou yer a sweetie,that should keep me busy for the next month lmao

Jama , oh hell really , lil brats arnt they, its a wee cycle then isnt ,I need them to make money , but I cant make any money because they take it too soon. So I will disable them?
        Thanks ladies appreciate the help.