jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

images disappearing?

1. Marye Audet profile image90
    Marye Audetposted 9 years ago

I have a hub where this ONE image keeps disappearing, leaving only the box and what I have commented about the picture. no other hub OR image on that page for that matter is doing that. Ideas?

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

I would try to re-compose and save the image under different name on my machine, than re-upload...

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

Occasionally an image gets served blank and then cached on one of our web servers (but not the others), resulting in intermittent disappearances.   The simplest solution for now would be to just upload that picture again.  We're working on getting the bug fixed.

4. Marye Audet profile image90

I have uploaded ths  same one about 4 times..I think maybe you guys just don;t like it..wink

5. pauldeeds profile image

Can you direct me to the image in question, so I can investigate?

6. Isabella Snow profile image88
    Isabella Snowposted 9 years ago

That happened to all of my hubs that I was complaining about the pics with during the Thanksgiving thing. While they eventually uploaded, they disappeared off and on for the next few days. I actually was still having to fix them even yesterday.

And I tried what Misha just suggested several times and it didnt help.

Dunno if its the same problem Marye is having - if they were uploaded in the same time period it might be.

7. Marye Audet profile image90

http://hubpages.com/hub/Chinese-Toy-Recalls
    this is the hub..the offending picture is the one on the top right of the baby toys...it is there now but was not there earlier..and it seems to come and go at will
    perhaps it is the lead content?
    wink

8. pauldeeds profile image

Ok, I think this problem is fixed.

working