jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (21 posts)

Fans

1. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

How can i get lots of fans? Dont anyone like me? LOL

1. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey, you got me! Isn't this enough? wink

kmackey32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh yes you are my biggest fan so far!!

2. goldentoad profile image61
      goldentoadposted 7 years ago in reply to this
    3. Dame Scribe profile image60
      Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages smile n dont mind our loveable Hubbers wink n yes, drop in the forums now and again and fans will trickle by.

4. freelanceworld profile image60
      freelanceworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dont hurry...  Slow and steady you will win the race
      Just read about the Hubpages  basics right & write good quality hubs... and watch the List smile

Hope that helps
      Cheers and Enjoy Hubbing smile

5. Rotem profile image60
      Rotemposted 7 years ago in reply to this

you have one more now.
      good luck..

2. darkside profile image79
    darksideposted 7 years ago

My suggestion is, allow it to happen naturally.

3. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

You've only got 6 hubs, give it time.  Take part in discussions on the forums, so people get to know you. 

Don't worry too much about fans anyway, especially if your main goal is to make money from your hubs.  Fans are other Hubbers who like your work:  they don't click on ads.  The "fans" you really want are visitors from outside HubPages. They won't join your fan club, but they will click on ads, so they're the ones that will make you money.

Most Hubbers will tell you it takes two or three months for that to happen, so don't expect to earn much till then.  Then it will slowly start to improve, especially if you write regular, good quality Hubs.  Good luck and welcome to Hubpages.

4. Shadesbreath profile image91
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

Just write, be true to yourself and don't worry about fans. Oh, and keep your pic up.  Hawt chick pics are a definite plus.  Look at Misha, he was sporting a pic of a Bollywood star's cleavage for the last 2 years.  He switched to this current image to slow down the onslaught of fan mail from guys like me trying to hit on him.

HAHA hey now misha is my biggest fan. Hes helped me out more than you know

5. goldentoad profile image61
    goldentoadposted 7 years ago

this was a bad month to join too. Alot of people unfortunately went unnoticed, even the people who lived here for awhile didn't know what to do with each other.

6. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

You got me Shades, I finally spit my wine all over my keyboard! Where should I send a bill for a new one? wink

7. Shadesbreath profile image91
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

Send it to Maddie or Ryan.  Technically your keyboard was injured on HubPages, they are responsible.

8. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Come on, I can't hit Ryan with this while he is still recovering from a medical bill lol

9. Christoph Reilly profile image84
    Christoph Reillyposted 7 years ago

Yes, there's a long history of "horndogs" on this site. Now, I don't know who any of these gentlemen are, but I can assure you as you get your picture out there by participating in the forums and commenting on other peoples hubs, these "horndogs" will be falling all over themselves trying to win your attention.

Oh my ok that is good. I think. LMAO

2. Shadesbreath profile image91
      Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

K'MACK (can I call you "K-mack" that's just got style right there...) HEY, DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO CHRISTOPH, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.

10. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

If you are patient they will come. smile

11. puppascott profile image80
    puppascottposted 7 years ago

I feel your pain.

Perhaps your true genius has not been revealed. But that's just rampant speculation on my part.

12. puppascott profile image80
    puppascottposted 7 years ago

I was just going to go with the "horndog' thing, but somebody alerted her before I could.

working