jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

email contact from users = spam

1. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 9 years ago

I started at HubPages last summer and I'd never allowed others users to email me until about a week ago.  And now, after that one week, I think I'm going to turn this feature back off.

I really hope the Hub Team finds a way to address this.  Based on some of the threads that have popped up this week, the community needs some ways to better report the bad players.

2. Marye Audet profile image92
    Marye Audetposted 9 years ago

I agree! Spam seems to be increasing email wise....

3. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

Relache, I hope that you didn't think that I was sending you spam. I tried to contact you yesterday via the contact button on your profile. I just wanted you to check out my hub, since we were having a conversation, somewhat, about the pictures that I posted on it... :-/ And since I've updated a few more pictures showing the procedure, I was hoping you would continue the conversation.

4. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 9 years ago

Whitney,

I was not referring to you, and I'm sorry for not getting back to you yet.  I've had a busy few days.

What I'm referencing is crap such as people who expect me to be their fans just because they chose to be one of mine, and communicative gems such as "how r u do visit my blog."

5. Whitney05 profile image62
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

Relache- I just wanted to make sure. I realize that you're busy, so when you have time, I would appreciate it.

working