jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'm new, how do u make money with traffic?

1. prsalsa1 profile image61
    prsalsa1posted 7 years ago

I'm new to the site, how does someone make money? Sometimes these things take forever to understand.

1. dingdong profile image61
      dingdongposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome smile

Search the forums, this topic has been often discussed. You can find lot of similar threads.

1. honestyt4isaac profile image28
        honestyt4isaacposted 7 years ago in reply to this

you can make money when you write hubs and you have a google adsense account and you link it with adsense account, you can register wth amazon and promote products as aaffliate , just read the faq and learn more

2. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this
  2. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages.

Essentially, you will make money if you write hubs that contain quality content that people need and are looking for.

People will search for this info via google or another search engine. They will (hopefully) find your hub and then you can make money if people click on ads or buy products.

Adsense and Kontera will pay you everytime that someone clicks on the ads on your page(Anywhere from 1 penny to a few dollars). Ebay and/or Amazon will pay you a small commission for every product that someone buys that you have featured on your page.

Also, you can only earn if you sign up for affiliate program's like Google Adsense, Kontera, Ebay or Amazon.

FMI: http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!

Click on the help icon in the upper right section. There are all kinds of tutorials to help you. Then go to the "By Topic" category on the left side of the upper screen and browse the topics that you're interested in.

I think that will give you a good overview of how things work around here.

Hubpages is really quite simple to use and easy to get up to speed with.