jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Reasons to get banned on twitter

1. packerpack profile image61
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

In digg if you do any activity at very high frequency like shouting, digging, making friends, making comments etc then you will be warned or even get banned. I would like to know about any restriction on twitter that one must keep in mind. Help me I am new there!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I assume you can get banned, but it will not for sending your followers notifications of your hubs...

1. packerpack profile image61
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So I can get banned if not for accessive notification then what could be the reason? Wanna know about them before I can be really very active there.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I don't know. I assume if you follow every one you come across and spam them to death that might get you banned. I assume people could complain about you if they think you are spamming them. That is why you should only post different URL's two or three times a day.

I don't really know what gets people banned.

4. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I saw a discussion about this at another forum, and there were some interesting insights and tips.

I think one that would see a person banned if they didn't let up, and indeed it could lose a person followers, is posting the same link over and over again.

5. RKHenry profile image80
    RKHenryposted 7 years ago

I don't know any body being banned, but I heard of people being blocked by other twitters.

6. sunstreeks profile image82
    sunstreeksposted 7 years ago

You can get in trouble for repeatedly following, unfollowing, refollowing the same people. But this is only when done on a huge scale.

7. getpaidtopost profile image60
    getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago

I don't know anyone who has been banned. Twitter do have limits on what you can do, I am sure posts are 100 per hour and you can only join 100 members per hour and 1000 in 24 hours, 2000 is the maximum limit for most people. after this twitter will check your account to see if you are worthy of joining more.

8. packerpack profile image61
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

Ok so it seems there is no such reason that I may banned by accident, I mean I maybe doing something which I think is right but that is actually wrong and may get me banned. So no such things exist it seem. All we have to do is just use twitter genuinely. Thanks all

working