jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How does this Hub Look to you?

1. ThePartyAnimal profile image81
    ThePartyAnimalposted 7 years ago

I am still getting use to the Hub style of writing - I am a big writer on Squidoo, but I have been working on expanding myself. I completed this Hub last night:

http://hubpages.com/hub/iCarly-Custom-P … hday-Shirt

I would love some feedback or any tips - thanks so much

2. The Empire profile image80
    The Empireposted 7 years ago

There is an INCREDIBLE amount of stuff for sale!  The Amazon and Ebay capsules make the text a little difficult to follow.  Have you thought about writing a Hub for each of affiliate capsules?  For example, a hub entirely about beach towels and another devoted to posters.

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Was the point of your hub to show that you are able to merchandize iCarly goods or what?

I hate to tell you (and I might be completely wrong) but you would be far better suited to writing beyond the fantasy world of this.

Maybe it is all about Mercury retrograde?????  Kia Ora

4. Hawkesdream profile image80
    Hawkesdreamposted 7 years ago

Have you visited other hubs and seen how they put a hub together. You might find it useful.

5. ThePartyAnimal profile image81
    ThePartyAnimalposted 7 years ago

Wow thanks for all the feedback and yes it is a lot of stuff in that one. It is taking a parent through the party from start to finish showing all that is available for that theme. I will take all into consideration when writing my future hubs and thanks for taking the time to look. Party on.....

6. Wingrider profile image65
    Wingriderposted 7 years ago

Don't let 'em discourage you ,, go make 5 more ,, try to put in some more content with lots and lots of keywords and quit spending so much time on advertising