My hubs are related to what?

1. spy_mas_ter profile image61
    spy_mas_terposted 7 years ago

My Hubs are about CCTV and surveillance in the U.K. and while the tele-tubbies may have gotten their start on U.K. television, I hardly think that makes a hub about them related to mine!  It's really ridiculous to look over at the related hubs section and see the comparison especially when it's based only on the fact that the U.K. is mentioned in their hub. Can we get for real here?

2. girly_girl09 profile image80
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

wow....that is pretty strange. I just looked at the keyword similarities between the two hubs and the only keyword that I saw in common was "u.k", that is hardly enough to make it related! It must be a few other words in the articles, such as television, u.k, technology, (antenna, maybe?)

That's really strange, though, because I have a few hubs that don't automatically have related content on the side. I've always assumed this was attributed to the fact that there aren't enough related keywords for these particular hubs.

Really weird! Usually stuff is pretty relevant. I guess there is a first for everything.

3. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Maybe those Tele Tubbies are involved in activities to which unsuspecting, ordinary, citizens are not privvy.     smile  (I've never quite trusted them.)