jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Cricket world cup, England 2009

1. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

This is for all cricket followers.

In less then a week's time we will have cricket 20-20 world cup in England. I feel this time too the defending champion, India will win the cup. Simply because each and every Indian player had a very good 20-20 match practice for the past one and a half months while playing for their respective clubs in IPL in South Africa. They are all fresh and raring to go. I feel final will be between India and South Africa and India will retain the title.

Whom do you think will reach the final and win the cup and why?

1. ServiceGuide profile image59
      ServiceGuideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Don't know much about cricket myself, packerpack except how to score in different coloured inks for the lads to check their averages etc, but you don't happen to know when the England v. South Africa 1 day matches will go on sale do you for the end of this year in South Africa?  It's hubby's 60th, he's cricket obsessed and it's going to be a surprise trip.  Everything booked but the tickets.

2. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

I think India has a pretty good chance too.

packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yo LG you follow cricket???

1. LondonGirl profile image91
        LondonGirlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yup. I timed the birth of my son perfectly, so the Ashes in 2005 started just after he was born, and I got to watch almost of all it (-:

packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

O man look at you, a barrister and a cricket fan. I never came across one! Watched IPL?? But I hope you will follow T20 world cup due in few days. So which team you support? Oh wrong question, obviously England! So get ready LG for the big fight!

3. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

Yup, got it right in one lol

working