jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense

1. advisor4qb profile image79
    advisor4qbposted 7 years ago

Will Hubpages track the clicks on the ads in your articles that happen while you are awaiting approval of your account?  Do you get paid for those?  It's been quite a few days, and I have not heard anything.  Also, is there some way to follow up on your application if you never hear back?

2. Ivorwen profile image85
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

If you do not have a google account, then all google add revenue is being paid to hubpages, those who referred your hubs and the person you sign up under, if any.  You will not be paid for anything, unless you have a google account of your own an have the code pasted in the affiliate section.

If you have not been accepted by google you could contact them or reapply.  Did you follow hubpages suggestions as to how to fill out the forms when you applied?

1. advisor4qb profile image79
      advisor4qbposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No I didn't know about the recommendations then.  It's been about six days.

3. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Another way to get approved (I *think* I got approved immediately) is to open up a blogspot blog. Since google owns that service, they are more willing to give blogger users adsense accounts.

1. merrellbeavers profile image59
      merrellbeaversposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The the fastest sexy