jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

I can't beleve it...

1. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

After a rough start here at Hubpages, after accusing some members of hacking my email addresses and having a fit. (I made a mistake of putting my email on one of my Hubs).

I am still here after 1 year!!!

I meant a lot of great people here on Hubpages, have over 1,000 posts, and am close to 200 fans. I also made some closer friends who always seem to comment or put there two cents in like Misha or WHoArtNow or Terenceyap07 to name a few. (I know theirs more of you!)

I plan on writing more Hubs quicker, but real life doesn't allow that to happen sometimes.

Thank You all:
    -For being there to help with my questions.
    -For sending me feedback on my hubs.
    -For encouraging me to write more, including in HubMobs as well.
    -For being my fan, and giving me the strength to push on.
    -For writing excellent articles that helped me more then you can know.

Hubpages, single handedly changed my impression of article writing sites online and my god i'm happy it was here. The team is great and I never once felt Paul or any of the team turned there backs on my suggestions, questions, or ideas.

I love this community and I think many others would too if they just tried!

Thanks again everyone!

1. gr8archer45 profile image81
      gr8archer45posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wat a beautiful wat to thank the hubpages community. Congratulations for a happy year. I hope u'll have more wonderful hubs in store for us in the future.
      I'd like to thank all my fellow hubbers too for the views, support, comments and suggestions they provided me. I can't blve its been a year for me too. Thank you thranax for giving me the initiative to thank my frnds too smile

2. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

Good on you thranax you go kick ass. smile smile smile smile

3. sunstreeks profile image83
    sunstreeksposted 7 years ago

Congrats on your one year anniversary.. Heres to many more smile

4. getpaidtopost profile image60
    getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago

Can not wait till i have your experience of hubpages, still a newbie, thanks for the inspiration (-;

Have a nice day

5. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Happy Anniversary smile and you a are wonderful Hubber too didn't you know? wink

6. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

well done hope I am still around in 12 months, from what I have been reading, I had better behave myself ha ha

7. lawretta profile image50
    lawrettaposted 7 years ago

congrats Thranax, happy 1year!!!

8. weblog profile image60
    weblogposted 7 years ago

Good going smile Congrats!

9. thranax profile image59
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Thanks Guys smile