jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Brazil to France A330 plane crash

1. packerpack profile image61
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

My deepest condolence to the family and friends of those who lost their life in the A330 plane crash today. It is said that all on board lost their life, there were 228 people on board including passengers and crew members.

2. RooBee profile image84
    RooBeeposted 7 years ago

Mine, as well. Such a terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to all of the families and friends of those who were lost as they begin a long journey of grieving and (hopefully) healing.
    Thanks for posting this to remind us to be thankful for our lives and for the loved ones we have and to have compassion for the plight of others.

3. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

A woman looking for information about the Airfrance flight 447 that has been reported missed.

Thank you Packerpack and RooBee for bringing this issue. Accidents do happens and can happen to anybody. My deepest condolence to family and friends of those who may have died.

1. It is not right to explicitly conclude this early that there are no survivors

2. It is not right to explicitly conclude this early that the plane was brought down by lightning or thunderstoms.

French jet go missing over Atlantic

1. packerpack profile image61
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I just posted the thread the moment I heard the news that no on survived. These news channels should be more responsible delivering the news.

4. countrywomen profile image76
    countrywomenposted 7 years ago

News channels do have there own credibility at stake but sometimes it does happen where the first impressions turn out to be false. Anyway that is besides the point. May all those who died, injured and affected families/friends have the strength to endure the pain/loss caused by this tragedy. sad http://profilefunk.com/pics/love/condolences_loss/sympathyCondolences6%5B1%5D.gif

5. HealthCare Basics profile image82
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

I checked and did not see a post from you on this topic. I will say that this is a horrific event. I have the deepest sympathy for the families who have loved ones on that flight.