jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Getting extra pictures in the one category box

1. monaleasa profile image61
    monaleasaposted 7 years ago

I've setup a picture category box and the pictures that I am using are sitting in their own separate sub-folder on my computer. 

There is a main folder and 5 sub-folders under it which are associated to 5 different picture categories in my hubpage.

The problem is that the first picture category is showing the pictures from it's sub-folder plus it's also showing the pictures from the other sub-folder too.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to correct it?

Thanks, Monaleasa

2. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

sounds like you are just saving the picture to the wrong folder.  Just open the folder you want the picture to go into and drag the photo there or you can copy paste the picture into the folder if you cant drag it... If you copy paste then you should delete the first picture so you don't have a duplicate.

monaleasaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Richard,

I've tried that... here's what I've done:

I am still having a problem with one of my picture categories.  It is pulling all of my pictures from the other categories into the "one" category and yet there are only 3 pictures in the category that is creating the problem.

I have deleted and recreated the picture category, but that didn't work.  I have moved the pictures and recreated another folder in another location but that didn't work and I have even changed the presentation from a slide to thumbnail and, although it only displays 3 thumbnails it still says "11 pictures"

monaleasaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Richard,

Well I figured it out .. and it was, naturally a simple thing.. I had put a "checkmark" in the "Link to a slideshow of the photos in this hub?" and that allowed it to pickup all of my pictures ....

Thanks very much for you help.. I really appreciate hearing from you... Cheers,,, Jeannette