jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Fan Clubs

1. Mr.Murph profile image62
    Mr.Murphposted 7 years ago

Hello fellow hubbers i have been on hubpages for three weeks know and i now have three hub.But why am i so lonely i have no fans i make comments on other hubs and interact with the community,can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong how do i make friends on hubpages

1. AEvans profile image72
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I didn't see you until today, but you are now putting yourself out there for all of us to see. Your fan list will grow just be patient and welcome to HP, hope you stay.smile_

2. 0
    wordscribe41posted 7 years ago

It would certainly seem you are doing everything right!  I think your post today is an excellent job.  There's a lot to be said for introducing yourself to the community.  I certainly welcome you, from one new hubber to another!

1. 0
      wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Duh, I meant to say your post is an excellent idea.

1. Mr.Murph profile image62
        Mr.Murphposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well thank you for the imput wordscribe i was just wondering about how to make friends,thank you i think i just made one

1. 0
          wordscribe41posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Right back atcha!  It just takes some time.  Not too long, actually.  You will enjoy it here, I am.

3. dipless profile image87
    diplessposted 7 years ago

Hi Mr Murph,

I am new to this as well in fact it is only my 3rd day. Meeting new people is always hard, somthing i did today which got me in touch with a few peeps was asked the to critique my work on the appropriate forum.

Anyway you can contact me I am always friendly and up for a chat.

I will take a look at your hubs now

4. 0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

well...start by getting noticed a little more. I haven't seen you around until today. you only have a couple forum posts--so keep going. get your name out there in hubtivity. keep doing the comment thing, that gets your name out there and is good, but you want to visit lots of different hubs. Keep in mind fanning a person won't automatically mean they will fan you back, so don't get discouraged....
    also, keep in mind, the hub challenge is still going on, though starting to taper off, so many hubbers haven't gooten a chance to visit many new hubbers. Everything will be back to normal soon, so hang in there. Fans will come smile

1. frogdropping profile image85
      frogdroppingposted 7 years ago in reply to this

As if by magic ...

2. Mr.Murph profile image62
      Mr.Murphposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Janetta i will take your advice.If i were to go off your numbers alone i would take you for an expert.

5. raiderfan profile image59
    raiderfanposted 7 years ago

I thought a Mr. Murph was when your underwear got caught in your butt crack

6. Rotem profile image61
    Rotemposted 7 years ago

Mr.Murph. now you have one more fan.
    keep up with your good work...

7. Lucey Knight profile image74
    Lucey Knightposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!!!  I liked your hubs.  Looking forward to reading more from you.