jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What Is Your Favorite Comedies That No One Else Quite Gets?

1. sunstreeks profile image84
    sunstreeksposted 7 years ago

I LOVE Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Strange Brew. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for thinking their awesome.

A newer movie that is awesome after a few drinks: The Foot Fist Way

So whats your favorite comedy no one else around you thinks is funny?

ya, the title of this post doesn't sound right.. oh well.

2. 61
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

I love " Curb Your Enthusiam " the comedy with Larry David. It's not that well known in the UK so when I rant and rave about it nobody knows who I am talking about it. But Larry David is just amazing as the sarky, ignorant, witty old fart that just makes me laugh every episode. Tis without doubt the best Comedy show out there !

3. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

I love Curb Your Enthusiasm and I am glad they are filming a new season.

4. 61
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

So am I SP as the seasons of it are way too short, jeez you deff like the same movies and shows as me smile

5. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

This is backwards from your question, but still the same sentement. I loved Eagle Vs. Shark, and its listed as a comedy, but I thought it was very very sad.

6. cindyvine profile image83
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Monty Python

7. Pete Maida profile image61
    Pete Maidaposted 7 years ago

I thought Herman's Head was a very clever and original idea.  Of course it was cancelled in a year or so.

8. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I like Homestar Runner and Gnooze.

None of you will quite get it.

9. HealthCare Basics profile image83
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

Morning from San Diego. I stumbled over "Weeds" recently. Now, I want to pull Netflix for the past seasons.

10. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

I also loved a series called Hi Honey I Am Home, which was about how a boy's favorite fifties sitcom family moved next door.  It was funny to see how this family acted in the modern world, but the series only last two seasons.