jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

A Woman Tortured

1. 60
    cadvposted 7 years ago

<snipped hub text>

2. Capable Woman profile image80
    Capable Womanposted 7 years ago

You haven't told us what is happening, exactly.

1. 60
      stop the violenceposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This woman's nightmare started 10 years ago.  A jealous x-boyfriend didn't want to let her go.  He said if he couldn't have her nobody would.  She notified the police.  Approximately 6 big male officers showed up.  The x made false allegations.  She ended up paying.  The x is a complete scum bag.  She didn't know him very well at first.  When she realized how scummy and abusive he was, she did the right thing by going to the police.

This is a very complicated situation.  This has been so horrifying for my friend.

This is only where it started, what happened throughout the last 10 years is almost to scary to hear.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

But why did you reprint your entire hub here? This is the forum for Hub Pages help

4. fortunerep profile image62
    fortunerepposted 7 years ago

you would get alot more replies from people who are not just interested in your situation but would be glad to talk, write all of this in a hub, It would make a good one and this is not the place for it, if you need help on learning how to post it, this is where you should be, I don't mean to sound uncaring but this is not where it belongs and you will probably get alot of unwanted comments about it. Hub it, that your best bet.

5. BristolBoy profile image83
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

So you basically call people evil etc with no justifiable reason for doing so (that you mentioned here)?  Last time I checked that would be defamation of character and liable ot leave you open to legal prosecution.  Also comparing people to the Schutzstaffel is probably even worse.  You might as well just called them 88 (ers).

6. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Also, mentioning specific names can get you sued hmm caution must be followed when writing about stuff for the public.

7. fortunerep profile image62
    fortunerepposted 7 years ago

As an advocate, such as I of missing and
    Endangered Children and Domestic Violence you do not publicy discuu and especially name those people at all.  Apparently you have a story to tell so write a hub and leave out the names, it is slander, coming from a Paralegal

8. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 7 years ago

A complete waste of time...maybe your cause is more appropriate if you stand on the street and tell this story to passers by, rather than a forum for others requiring help!!

Closed to reply