jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Thumbs up checkbox in comments

1. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Pretty often when I leave a comment with a hub, I forget to give it thumbs up. It’s just goes naturally – I see something interesting, type something in response, hit the button, and move on. And even if I wanted to give thumbs up to the hub, I do forget it.

So I thought yesterday after another such a case – it would be great if we have a “thumbs up” checkbox next to “submit comment” button. I’m pretty sure worthwhile hubs will get many more thumbs up this way.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

What a good idea!

3. Apae profile image71
    Apaeposted 8 years ago

That is!

I hope some sort of HP official sees this ^_^

Although I don't particularly get this because I work my way methodically down the page - thumbs up then comment.

4. Earth Angel profile image68
    Earth Angelposted 8 years ago

Hi Guys!!

Great ideas for the wonderful powers that be at HubPages!!

I try always to remember to give a "thumbs-up" on any Hub I comment upon!! Sometimes I have to go searching for the "thumbs-up" button because it can be at the very bottom, long after "Comments" if the author has inserted Amazon-Goggle-eBay ads after the "Comments" box!!

I love the idea of having the "thumbs" buttons right next to the "comments!!"

Blessings, Earth Angel!!

5. Apae profile image71
    Apaeposted 8 years ago

Oh I never thought of that, how people can arrange their capsules differently. Then again, I've never come across one that I've had to really hunt down the thumbs up button. Nevertheless, you can send some of those comments and thumbs up my way =]

6. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Bump... In a hope to get an official response smile

7. C.M. Vanderlinden profile image76
    C.M. Vanderlindenposted 8 years ago

This would be really helpful. I know I've forgotten several times to give a thumbs up when I leave a comment.

8. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

It's in the hopper.  Since it's fairly easy to do, you can probably expect to see it soon.

9. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Great! Thanks a bunch Paul!

10. Apae profile image71
    Apaeposted 8 years ago

I'mma go read a few good hubs and see if the feature's in place yet. I guess posting suggestions in the forums really does work!