jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Web Url to Adsense

1. siddhinfo profile image60
    siddhinfoposted 8 years ago

Can any one tell me what is the exact web URL we have to submit for getting register at Google Adsense. I do not have my Google Adsense account and when I try to get my account they have asked for the webpage URL.
    I want to give hubpages as my we site URL but could not understand Which and How my URL look like. My user name is "SIIDINFO".
    Can any one tell me what my URL should be to get registered for Google Adsense Account

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago
  3. Apae profile image71
    Apaeposted 8 years ago

I never had to go through that.
    What's up with it?

4. sminut13 profile image79
    sminut13posted 8 years ago

we can only get into google adsense once we are approved by google right. cos whenever i try to log on, usiing google account, it says invalid or something. i'm still waiting to get approval from google so could that be the reason?

5. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

sminut13 -- I'm not sure if you can login to your adsense account or not while it is still pending.  You should have received email from google explaining the next steps.   To be clear, until it is approved by google and it shows 'Active' at HubPages (on the same page i mention below) you won't start earning any money.

I also noticed that you signed up for analytics, and put the tracking code into your profile text.  In order for analytics to work, you'll need to go here:

and press edit next to analytics and put your UA code:

into the box there and press OK.  You can remove the code from your profile text, it won't do anything useful there.

6. sminut13 profile image79
    sminut13posted 8 years ago

paul, thanks lots for the help. i'm really stumped on all these analytics. i'm just trying to get the hang and feel of it. Regarding google, i'll definitely be waiting for mail from them. as for analytics, the code that you put there, is it my code or yours? cos i tried to look for my code at my account, and i couldn't find it unless i really didn't know where to look and all. i even checked my mail in the hope that they might have mailed it to me but nope. i'll definitely remove it from my profile text, that you can be sure of. thanks for your help. i think this forum is really great esp this hub improvement area.