jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (21 posts)

I Just Reached A Small Goal!

1. Jen's Solitude profile image86
    Jen's Solitudeposted 7 years ago

I know I am way too excited, about this, but when I first began here on hubpages, I thought how thrilling it would be to have 1,000 page views. When I reached that goal I thought, yeah but will you ever get 1,000 views for a single hub? So I am thrilled that I just reached that goal for my hub on food auctions!

I am just tickled pink and my next personal milestone will be 5,000 views total. I am just about at 4,000 so hopefully it won't take too much longer.

Thanks for letting me share this small achievement with you.

1. ServiceGuide profile image60
      ServiceGuideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is a phenomenal achievement Jen.  Well done and congratulations.  To have so many views in such a short space of time is something I could only dream of.  I'm in awe!

All the best

2. aniketgore profile image69
      aniketgoreposted 7 years ago in reply to this

3. TrinaLynne profile image76
      TrinaLynneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well congrats to you

4. apeksha profile image61
      apekshaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Then how much $ you got 1000 * 1$  ?
      Nice congrates...enjoy your money if u got...

2. fortunerep profile image62
    fortunerepposted 7 years ago

congratulations!!!  You will get view as long as it is posted@!

3. HealthCare Basics profile image83
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

Congratulations Jen,

I wish I was doing so well. Had to break a bit from writing while doing home renovation project to my office. Your next goals will keep you writing.

4. lyla profile image60
    lylaposted 7 years ago

Jen..this is just great!Congrats..way to go! smile

5. Connie Smith profile image92
    Connie Smithposted 7 years ago

Wow, Jen, that is incredible!  It hasn't been very long since you published that either, has it?  Obviously, you have hit on a hot topic.  I only have a bit over 500 on all mine, lol.  I will have to rethink my topics.  Way to go, girl!

6. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Congratulations Jen! I think you should duplicate the process, (not the content) on whichever hubs are driving that much traffic!

7. Jen's Solitude profile image86

Thank you all very much for sharing my happiness with me. You guys are great! smile

Connie, I checked, and the publish date is 4/12, so it will be a couple of months soon. I just e-mailed you btw. smile

earnestshub, I did a follow-up to the food auction hub and it is doing pretty good too.

I read your advice and I think I came up with an idea for my next biggest hub that deals with the late Harry Kalis. It has over 800 views, so I know I will have to come up with an article related to it in some way. I think I have finally decided how to proceed.

Everyone here gives such good advice, I try to apply it all and I appreciate all the knowledge that is so willingly shared with us newbies.

8. 0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 7 years ago

I am impressed and a bit jealous

9. homes88m profile image60
    homes88mposted 7 years ago

That's really great, it's a good thing for a new guy like me to see

10. Ladybird33 profile image71
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

Seriously, I am so happy for you!  I love setting goals and feel they are important for a writer to do.  You go and keep it up!  I am a little bit jealous though, I haven't done that yet, but it's on my goal list now!

11. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 7 years ago

12. Jen's Solitude profile image86

Thanks again folks, but I just happened to stumble upon subjects that interested people. I followed the advice given here that if something interests me, ask myself what I would want to know about the subject and write a good quality hub with those answers in mind.

Food prices and shopping alternatives interested me and I thought Harry Kalis' passing would interest local folks, as it did me.  Sure didn't expect the subjects to me that interesting. Just goes to show you never know. I'm sure when you find a similar subject, you will get your first 1,000 views too.

13. dipless profile image86
    diplessposted 7 years ago

congrats thats awsome, I think if you find a hot topic the views flood in wink Well done again

14. lxxy profile image59
    lxxyposted 7 years ago

Go JEN! It's your birthday, it's your...bir..that song is really redundant at this point, actually, sorry.

15. PaulaShaftoe profile image60
    PaulaShaftoeposted 7 years ago

Congrats! Inspirational as well.

16. embitca profile image81
    embitcaposted 7 years ago

Congrats, Jen! Sounds like you've hit on a winning topic smile

17. Jen's Solitude profile image86

I only have 2 busy hubs, and both are dying a slow death now. big_smile 

Can you imagine getting hundreds of views a day? Now that must be something else. I'm excited if I stay at 50 views on average per day.

I made my first .04 cents April 14th. I first published in March. Needless to say the four cents is already spent. wink

Thanks for all the new congrats!