jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Home Based Travel Business

1. joeantonucci profile image62
    joeantonucciposted 8 years ago

If I was promoting a home based travel business with no hype and looking for some self motivated people who would like to have their own online travel business. Where can I do that?

1. Sting-Ray profile image61
      Sting-Rayposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If it were me i would write a hub page with no hype.  I would talk about why i started a travel business and what the benefits are of having a home travel business.  If i wanted self motivated people to join me i would talk about the kind of self motivated people i would like to partner with and be in business with.  So Joe get started writing you hubpage.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

You could write a series of informative Hubs on travel and include links to your business within them.  It's  important not to simply make the Hub a straight ad for your business, though.

Or maybe you could write a hub or two on online businesses.  Same applies, though - you need to discuss the merits of various alternatives, not just your own!

3. Apae profile image73
    Apaeposted 8 years ago

Excellent idea Marissa, I was just like - o.O um... - lol.

Yeah, you have to have decent content, otherwise it becomes spam, and you won't get any traffic to your link.