jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can't seem to sign up for Kontera

1. suziecat7 profile image82
    suziecat7posted 7 years ago

Everytime I type in the verification letters, it says I got them wrong. Every time. And I know I've got the letters right. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Suzie, with only 10 Hubs, your chances of being approved by Kontera and then of making enough money to actually get paid out by them is very small.

3. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

I was making around .25-.35 cents a day from Kontera, however, when I disabled it guess what went up? My adsense earnings!

Adsense ads open in new windows. Kontera ads don't. Once someone clicks a Kontera link, they're gone forever. With adsense, the ads pay lots more and the reader will stay on your page, possibly clicking additional links.

I wouldn't worry about it. Also, I think kontera makes a page look pretty 'spammy'. It gives your writing more credibility the less ads that are on the page, I think.

4. HealthCare Basics profile image82
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

Wow, I have no idea about this. Why does hubpages have Kontera in the first place. I noted this when it is located just below the summary of an article before publishing.

5. suziecat7 profile image82
    suziecat7posted 7 years ago

Thanks, everyone. Obviously, it's best I skip it for now. Happy writing, all.