jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

10 months later: Hubpages has indead increased my adsense income!

1. anime_nanet profile image59
    anime_nanetposted 7 years ago

Today I went to my adsense account and browsed some reports. And what did I found out:

- I had adsense since October 2006 activated for a website I created... my average daily income from that moment until August 2008, time when I join hubpages was 0,03$

- After the date of my hubpages register, in only a 10 month period, my average daily income rose to 0,16$.

If you go percentages, it was more than 500% increase in adsense income!

Now, i'm no SEO expert or anything. I just create the hubs, share the links to my mail list and create 3 or 4 backlinks for the hubs I created.

I don't earn big bucks like some people here. But in 22 months I had 20 bucks and some changes in my adsense account and now I have almost 80$! A couple more months and I'll receive my first google payout!

So my advice for all you doubters out there is: hubpages work! But you need to work as well! Go write good hubs. Write about what you like, with passion. Make for an interesting read. Couple that with some SEO basic tecniques - thanks darkside, for all your wonderful hubs, that taught me a lot! - and you will make money!

Nanet out smile

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the report on your results Nanet. it is interesting to see the results of hubbers like yourself and your experience with hubpages.

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Yes, thank you for sharing your results. It's clear that your working very hard and I'm glad that your seeing some success.

4. aniketgore profile image71
    aniketgoreposted 7 years ago

Good to hear exp like you:)

5. 61
    MSmithHubposted 7 years ago

Nice to hear that you are doing well with Hubpages.