jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

Why Did They Reject me??

1. abhitgo profile image61
    abhitgoposted 7 years ago

When Should I apply again?
    What might be the reason for rejection?
    This is what they sent me?

2. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

A couple of thoughts. You may need to publish a few more hubs.
    Make sure you are not breaking any of adsenses TOS by going to the adsense page and reading them carefully.

3. 61
    MSmithHubposted 7 years ago

I do think it is easier to get approval if you start a blogger blog and apply through the built-in adsense in blogger.

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Yes, I heard that from BC99, MSmithHub. Give it a try, Abhitgo...also...you can use that other blog to send traffic to your Hubs smile start your link love

5. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

I never heard of anyone being rejected. I applied and got accepted before I wrote my first hub here.

6. abhitgo profile image61
    abhitgoposted 7 years ago

Thank you all..Thats a great idea.. I'll give it a try.

Well BP i don't know any person either who got rejected. Do they actually read the hub and then approve?
    Then i think they did not like my hub.. sad

1. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes they do look at your hubs.  We recommend "that your presence on HubPages includes substantial, original content before you apply".

abhitgoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My three of four hubs are original.. The latest one is from the book called "50 things your not supposed to know"
        The only problem with the other three hubs is that i have placed it in squidoo, and many other blogs and forums. And i did mention this to the hubpages support team, cause i was having a very low hubscore before. (Even now its not much though... but its better than before..)

7. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Google hates it when you put content in more than one place on the internet. They consider it spam, even if it is all yours.

Thanks Nelle,
      But i never did it in that intention.. It was just I came to different blogs and sites, where i thought I should Contribute my thoughts. I just joined Squidoo a week ago, but was in squidoo a year ago.. Should I delete all the other ones??

8. rapmanual profile image60
    rapmanualposted 7 years ago

Just Be Original.

9. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

I know you didn't do it with a spam intention, but that is what it is.

I would clean up all the duplicate content, wait a few months, and then reapply. You've got to give it time to work out of the system. If you apply and it's cached somewhere, they'll probably just reject you again.

If you want to say the same thing on different sites, you've got to say it differently each time.

Thanks Nelle Hoxie.
      I think this answered all my questions.. smile

working