jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How Can I Make My Hubs Better?

1. RVDaniels profile image82
    RVDanielsposted 7 years ago

Hi. I really would love some honest opinions on how to make my hubs better.
    Here is my latest one

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Cook-Tur … ey-burgers

I'm open to any suggestions.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I read the above hub and really enjoyed it.
      Because its a receipe kind of hub ,I think the content was enough ,but when youre writing other articles dont be afraid to use the other capsules too.
      Best advice anyone gave me was ,imagine yourself as the reader , what things would interest you ,bore you etc.
      Visit other peoples hubs too ,read and make genuine comments,and you will find they will do the same for you.
      Keep your eyes open and keep asking questions , you will learn little things along the way that all help to improve your overall performance.
      I am not an expert at all , best of luck to you!

RVDanielsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks I appreciate the help!

2. The Empire profile image80
    The Empireposted 7 years ago

One easy thing that I see would be to pick the items from Amazon that you want displayed, rather than letting it choose by keyword.  Right now, the first item in your Amazon capsule is for Rice Krispy Treats cereal, which has nothing to do with the Hub.

You could choose Turkey cookbooks, or spices, or anything else that follows close to your Hub.

RVDanielsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'll do that. I can look on Amazon for the links. That's a help.

3. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Change your title, you'll get more traffic. You have to think, "What would people be searching for to get to my page."?

Try this title that I've optimized...your search traffic should increase 10x in the next week. Let me know! big_smile

"Best Turkey Burger Recipe: Make Your Own Healthy Turkey Burgers"

4. 0
    Béla Mongyiposted 7 years ago

Hi RV! I like the content and the layout too. I think your choice of keywords might be better. I'd recommend reading this hub:

better keywords

It's not mine. smile