jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I'm doing a little survey for anyone who buys gifts for kids! Vote?

1. girly_girl09 profile image80
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Ok guys, I'm doing some research. big_smile

If you're a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, etc. that purchases gifts for children how much would you be willing to pay for a subscription fee for a service that delivers a product to the child via mail every month?

It would automatically ship every month and include themed items for the months of the child's birthday, halloween and christmas.

Would you prefer to pay a month-to-month subscription fee or save money and purchase a 3 month, 6month or 12 month subscription?

Remember, it's all hypothetical.

Thanks for participating!

2. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

Personally, no. I'd rather choose individual things for my son.

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I don't think I would buy such a service as a grandparent. I have time to do this sort of thing myself and derive pleasure from making a choice as to when and what to give.

4. girly_girl09 profile image80
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

Thanks for the responses...I definitely understand that a lot of people prefer to pick their own gifts out.

5. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

I agree it is fun picking your own gifts out GG smile  And If I could I would do that everyday smile  For a child, I would suscribe to a themed set of items if that was agreed upon and the best option available & do so on a Quarterly basis

6. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 7 years ago

I am not yet a parent yet but I often but gifts for kids.