jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

How to know which hub made money?

1. BundleBoy profile image68
    BundleBoyposted 7 years ago

Dear Hubbers,
    I have money trickling into my adsense, slowly. Is there a way to find which hub is making me money? I have an Google analytics account configured, but unable to figure out which hub is making money and how much.

Help please! If there are any previous related threads please point me to it, I was unable to find one.

thank you in advance.

1. 61
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I asked the same question earlier, got the reply !

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/15471

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

You have to track the hubs individually with URL channels in AdSense and then you see exactly what each one made.

1. 61

So basically the actual url of the hub, didn't know that, cheers 1

2. viryabo profile image87
      viryaboposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I finally have an answer to that bugging issue

3. BundleBoy profile image68

Thank you badcompany99 and ralche!

4. BristolBoy profile image81
    BristolBoyposted 7 years ago

Or it can be done through Analytics (although there is for some reason a slight discrepancy between the two sets of figures).  Whilst Adsense accoutn is more accurate, Analytics is much more useful (for example I can find out the source of a click).

1. 61

How can you find the source of the click ?

1. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

AdSense will be able to tell you what Hubs are earning, but Analytics is where you're going to be able to drill down the most about traffic.

2. BundleBoy profile image68
      BundleBoyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

BristolBoy, I linked my Adsense and Analytics account. Followed the instructions on Google's blog, but still I do not see stats for Adsense content (Menu Item on Left Bar). I created my analytics account 8 days ago. I also use a non-gmail account. I am not sure if these might be the reason.

I will try relache's suggestion.

5. BundleBoy profile image68

I think it is absolutely critical to look into this data to fine tune existing hubs and to find topics for new (related) hubs.

6. johnr54 profile image62
    johnr54posted 7 years ago

Is there anyone who knows how to add Hubpages to Analytics if it's not your primary site.  The secondary sites need to have additional code added to the header of the page.

1. BundleBoy profile image68
      BundleBoyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey johnr54, As far as I know hubpages can be your secondary site because HubPages does not allow the additional code.

Can you? Can someone enlighten us?

7. alexd181 profile image61
    alexd181posted 7 years ago

There seems to be a bit of confusion about this. You can do it in either Adsense manually or in Analytics dynamically.

HubPages.com has to be your primary site for this to work.

working