jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Hub Score Plumetting

1. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

This has never happened to me before. I published a new hub last night. It started with a score of 45. So far I've got 13 comments on there. My hubber score has gone up. But the score of this hub is showing as 42 -- I didn't think a hub could ever GO below the score it started at?
    Can someone explain why this would be?
    It is not flagged.
    Thanks. MM

1. bgamall profile image87
      bgamallposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You may want to put a news feed "hmo's in the news" And there weren't too many amazon choices there. But other than that it is very interesting. Can you use the Kaiser permanente trademarked logo? Just curious.

2. 60
      badcompany99posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Same with mine, it will balance out over the next few days, fear not MM !

2. Mrvoodoo profile image61
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

Mine all do that, but only for a day or so and then they start rising again.

3. HealthCare Basics profile image82
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

I had the same thing on one of my hubs. Started out a 49 and then down to 43 for a day before slowly climbing.

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

My hubs do that too. Makes me feel like a real loser. Thank you for posting, I feel a little less like a loser now.

5. scottyy11 profile image51
    scottyy11posted 7 years ago

mine do that to than I feel like abandoning them or deleting them when they fall like that. Guess need to generate traffic but you seem to have a lot of interest.

6. Whitney05 profile image70
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

It's not uncommon for them to adjust like this. After a few days it'll start to stabilize.

7. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

I had one a while back that went all the way down to 1, so I changed the name of it and it went up to 100 in about a week or so Many of mine tend to go up and down, though and none of anyone's stay exactly the same for long. And - if you answer a request and there are other answers already, yours may go down and then rise as the others in the set go down - or not.

If the score continues to drop and you do not have duplicate content or content/onfo that is very widely available on the Internet, try a new title.

8. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

My hubs always go down 1-5 points after publication, don't worry.

9. Mighty Mom profile image91
    Mighty Momposted 7 years ago

Thanks everyone. I feel a little better. I think. Just haven't started under 50 AND gone DOWN. We'll see if it rises. Newsfeed is a great idea! Content is 100% out of MM's head -- except for the paragraph pulled out of the COBRA letter.

Do I have clearance to use Kaiser's logo? No. Do I hope they come after me? YES! Just kidding. I don't think there is any question of confusing the marketplace. I'm not trying to represent myself as an HMO with the name Kaiser. And I most certainly am not trying to claim endorsement by Kaiser of my hub. LOL.

Thanks again.