jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

A Serious Question About Spammy Hubs

1. babedoll50 profile image60
    babedoll50posted 7 years ago

I joined HubPages about 14 months ago and some of my hubs are still hanging around with very low scores.  So the question is should I delete them or just leave them alone.

Of course I want to keep my score very high and Im wondering if these are affecting them or will deleting them affect what I have now.

2. sunstreeks profile image82
    sunstreeksposted 7 years ago

Don't delete them.. Add to them smile

3. HealthCare Basics profile image83
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

I agree with sunstreeks. I added more content and played with the title a bit. I know I felt worried by the blue triangle meaning "decreased traffic", but over time more views come around. I also put links on Twitter and Google which is bringing more traffic to the hubs.

4. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

Don't delete them.  Like Sunstreeks and HealthCare say, rework them.  I checked a few of your hubs and some could use pictures and others could make do with better use of keywords.  Your "how to save money" hub, for instance, can work in more keyword tags. Try using the whole phrase together.  Work on the keywords and read some hubs on keyword optimization.  It really does help.

5. babedoll50 profile image60
    babedoll50posted 7 years ago

Thats why this place is so great.  Its because people are willing to jump in and help. 

So now I am off to start reworking my hubs and working on keywords.

So many thanks to everyone.