jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

If today was your last day?

1. Ladybird33 profile image72
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

If today was your last day (yes, I did steal this from the Nickelback song) what would you do?

1. TrinaLynne profile image76
      TrinaLynneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Spend time with my family and the last hours making Salah

Ladybird33posted 7 years ago in reply to this

What is Salah?

2. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

Tell my Mom I love her, cuddle with my kids and have them tell me jokes, eat pizza have a beer, listen to good music, and sleep wiht my husband. live my life.

Families come first! Thanks for sharing

3. gspot911 profile image59
    gspot911posted 7 years ago

i would spend the whole day with my son and my family! great times

4. debris profile image86
    debrisposted 7 years ago

Tell everyone in my family I love them and spend the rest of the day holding and talking with my wife.

5. WhiteDude Joe profile image60
    WhiteDude Joeposted 7 years ago

I would light up a joint, have me a fine woman, and make some crazy love on the beach. As long as I got one more sunset, I would be alright.

6. 0
    Adam Bposted 7 years ago

If today were my last day...I would have wanted to plan it out ahead of time.  So for the sake of this post, let's pretend everything was planned.

First I would wake up in the morning and have breakfast with my family.  My wife would make me her Cinnimon French Toast with some Oberweis chocolate milk.

I would then load the wife and kids up and go out to a water park. 

I would have lunch brought in ahead of time from Avanties in Bloomington IL.  I would have one of thier famous Gondolas. God I love that sandwich.

After the water park I would want to spend some quality time with my little girls, tell them home much I love them and how I will always be watching over them.

Before dinner I would have a deep tissue massage scheduled and a short 20 minute session in the floatation tank.

After I was done with the massage and floatation, I would have dinner from Hooters A(Buffalo Chicken Sandwich)with the family at home.

After dinner, me and the family would attend a cubs game (and they better win on the day I die).  I would buy my girls cubs hats so they have one last thing to remember me by and ensure them being cubs fans the rest of thier life.

After the game I would cross the street to the Cubby Bear where I would be performing a set with my band until 10:30.  I would drive home from the show and arrive home just about a half hour before midnight where I would write each of my girls a letter, kiss them both on the head and go to bed where I would die next to my wife.

7. HealthCare Basics profile image82
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

If were just me going, I would switch funds to my Mom for her eventual nursing home care and then party the night away. Want to be numb when the time comes. smile

good one

8. 0
    TheSandmanposted 7 years ago

Hold my wife until it was over

9. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 7 years ago

Make amends to the ones I have hurt (as long as this does not hurt them).  Then, create precious memories with my children so that they can remember happy times in their life and carry this forward with them into theirs.  Hoping, they would then create and share their memories with their children.

Wonderful and I agreed completely

10. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

I'd live my day like it was any other day.  I have no regrets and the people I love hear it from me all the time.  When I'm gone I'm gone and can't take anything with me.  I can only hope I've left pleasant memories for those that love me.

Of course, if I knew it was my last day I'd spend it with my family and friends and I'd eat all the foods that aren't good for me.