About - When Talking is not the Answer

1. Nanny J.O.A.T. profile image90
    Nanny J.O.A.T.posted 7 years ago

Folks, this particular hub was written for a specific purpose - which it has served. The possibility of having it nominated as a hub nugget never even crossed my mind. OMG!

I have asked hubpages to remove it from the voting and am planning on removing this particular article from my profile pending their answer. (I wanted to give them fair warning so someone else's could replace mine before too many votes were cast.)

Update: They have done so and I have unpublished it. Thanks again for understanding hubpage staff!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by for all your comments and suggestions - I hope that anyone in the same type of situation has the courage to do what is necessary to open up the lines of communication as I seem to have managed to do, whatever method they may choose. 

Thanks to all of you as well that sent me direct mail and encouraged me and made me realize that I am not alone and that others have gone through this and similar situations and come out the other side.

You are all appreciated more than you can guess.