jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Not a Big Fan of the Latest/Hot/Best/ and Favorite Topics Section

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago

It's hard now to remember what the old HubPages looked like, but it just seems more difficult these days to see all the hubs a person has written when you're on their profile page.  I'm not a big fan of the "latest/hot/best" and "favorite topics" section.  I know you can click "more" I think and then you end up with a list similar to the "Hubs" button on top, but why not just have that anyway?

I just know that when I see that a person has 50 hubs, I'd expect to see a list of 50 hubs somewhere, but it seems hard to get there.

What do you think?

2. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 8 years ago

I agree, there's a lot of duplication when you click on latest, hot, and best. You finally have to click more to see them all.

I'm afraid a lot of people will give up before they find the list.

3. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 8 years ago

I agree. I think it should be a full page of their hubs and the newest ones should be displayed first with the red "New" sign next to them.

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
      KCC Big Countryposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Good idea!

4. KCC Big Country profile image83

I agree, it just seems more cumbersome.  Does anyone really care if it's hot or best?  Latest might be come in handy if you're checking up on what you might have missed.

5. KCC Big Country profile image83

Besides, I don't want to have their hot or best hubs thrust at me.  I want to see the hidden ones that perhaps WOULD be their hot or best ones if we could only have a stab at looking at them!  LOL

working