jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How to know if you are flagged.

1. HealthCare Basics profile image80
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

I wrote a commentary on "Nurse Jackie" episode 2. I received a not so nice comment from outside Hubpages which  have responeded to three times in my hub. None of the comments I wrote have been posted to the hub. Why? They are not derogatory in any way.

2. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

Why do you think you've been flagged?

I just read your hub and enjoyed the commentary. And quite frankly reading the rebuttal. It made for a good thoughtful debate. I do want to watch the show now.

I don't know why your comment isn't showing.

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 7 years ago

I just made a comment on your hub, and I believe that it's showing. Want to try again?

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

If your hub is flagged to the extent that admin looks at it and decides there is a problem, you will be contacted.

HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for commenting on this. I will wait.........

5. HealthCare Basics profile image80
    HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago

Thank you Nellie. I just don't know why my response to the viewer is not appearing. I do agree, her comment is interesting, but she was not open to what I was saying about nursing in general. Tried three times throughout the day to respond and it would not show up. Thank you for your response though. It is on the hub.....

Reality is, the show demonstrates some of the classic symptoms of nurse "Burn-out". I agree, that the main character would either be terminated or in corrective action. It television and entertainment!!!! Thanks

6. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

I thought that perhaps your comments might be automatically denied for some reason, so I took a look, but I don't see a record of you making any comments to that hub in the first place, so I'm bringing it to Paul's attention.  Could be a bug.

HealthCare Basicsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Maddie, I tried to post three times yesterday, and each time it just disappeared. First time this has happened to me.

working