jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How does one go about publishing an ebook

1. lafenty profile image89
    lafentyposted 7 years ago

I have a few ideas that I would like to put into an ebook or two, but not really sure how to go about it.  First how to get it online and second once it's out there how to advertise it. Or is publishing it the old fashion way better in the long run?  Any help would be appreciated.

1. filarecki profile image62
      filareckiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Here is a link to a great book on how to create an ebook. I used it and have had good response from people reading it. It cost $37 but it was well worth it. Look at the link and it explains everything it teaches you.

2. lafenty profile image89
    lafentyposted 7 years ago

filarecki, thanks, I'll check it out.

3. caymanhost profile image61
    caymanhostposted 7 years ago

I've just put a new hub up about this so you might want to take a look. I hope you'll find it helpful.

Not sure I can post a link here, but if you check out my profile you'll find it easy enough, it's titled "Creating Your First Ebook" and deals with the whole process from start to finish including promotion, marketing and selling.

4. Shalini Kagal profile image79
    Shalini Kagalposted 7 years ago

Loved the hub caymanhost - very informative!

5. DonnaCSmith profile image83
    DonnaCSmithposted 7 years ago

Also, check lulu.com and see what they have to offer. If you do all your own work it doesen't cost anything, they work on a royalty basis.

6. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

One of my hubs described the way my daughter built her ebook and sold it.

7. blondepoet profile image80
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

get it published on Lulu.com it will cost you nothing. Both Cindy and I have published a E-book on there its great. Books cost money but not E-books. smile