jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. qwark profile image59
    qwarkposted 7 years ago

I have published 5 "HUBS." Why cant i find them listed under the topics I chose to publish them in? The only way I can find them is if I type my name in the search box. As a new "Hubber," how in the world can people find my stuff if they dont know my Hub name and just try to use topics to to find hubs that interest them? i.e. my hubs under the topic "religion and beliefs." I choose that topic and none of my hubs are available.

2. scheinandras profile image62
    scheinandrasposted 7 years ago

Qwark! I can't really answer your question because I'm not a big hub expert myself, but if you use the forum regulary people will see your name and your hubs! Good luck!

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Hey Qwark, welcome to HubPages. It is a writing platform that hosts your work. You have to *promote* your Hubs TO people who will be interested in your Hubs. smile people in HubPages are not necessarily your fans...they are your fellow writers and the HP team is here to help us when we need them for problems.

4. DonnaCSmith profile image84
    DonnaCSmithposted 7 years ago

Welcome, Qwark! It takes some time. Becoming fans of folks, join in the forum conversations, and otherwise become active in the hub community and beyond will help get you noticed.

5. brad4l profile image83
    brad4lposted 7 years ago

Not sure if you noticed, but you posted the same question in two different forum posts. I addressed your question in the other forum post...