jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I am having problems on posting my new hub,

1. gabriella05 profile image61
    gabriella05posted 9 years ago

I am having problems on posting my new hub, it taken me  all week to reserch on how the body works and now it's telling me im trying to post adult material and there is a error on the page my hub is just about health and nothing else can pls somone help me

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

I don't see that any of your hubs have been flagged as adult, so I'm not quite sure what you are talking about.  Can you explain the problem you are having in a little more detail?

3. gabriella05 profile image61

thanks for replying the problems im having is when im trying to post my new hub i put the name of the story then i put the hub web address i put catogory then i press continue and a page comes out saying that i cnt post adult material or offencive material and so on then it gives me a choice to cancel go back or continue and when i press continue and i write my story into the text box and pree save it wont let me go any further

thank you for ur time

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

Gabriella05 -- does anything happen when you press save, or does the text capsule just remain open in the center of the screen?

The page you see that mentions adult content, spam, etc. after you press continue is just an advisory that is shown to everyone.   We are trying to head off some of the types of content we don't want or allow before the hubs are even created.  In the past, the rules about what was allowed in a hub were sort of buried and a lot of new users probably weren't reading them before getting started.  As a result of that new page, "I didn't know what was allowed" is no longer a reasonable excuse.

5. gabriella05 profile image61

Hi pauldeeds

when i press save on the text box the box srays on the middle of the screen and it lookls like its froozen even tho its not

working