jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. JetGuy1 profile image60
    JetGuy1posted 7 years ago

Is there any way to used Hoplinks from ClickBank on here?

2. girly_girl09 profile image80
    girly_girl09posted 7 years ago

You would just insert the URL into your hub, whether it be in the link capsule or the text.

To make a link in the text capsule, you could type something like "Look at this awesome product here", highlight that portion of the text and then click on the little link icon and insert the hyperlink where it asks you for it. I'd also recommend you make the link open up in a new window, by using the advanced features.

3. livewithrichard profile image87
    livewithrichardposted 7 years ago

Just to add, you are only allowed 2 links to one place and your hub must be original content and not just a copy of where you are sending your visitors.  I found that the best strategy is to place the link in a link capsule next to where you place a call for action in your content.

4. dipless profile image86
    diplessposted 7 years ago

just out of a matter of interest is it worth signing up to clickback just for hubpages?

5. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Side note: if you use unoriginal content (I see a lot of lenses with copy and paste duplicate content to promote clickbank products) you won't be able to have outbound links.

So if your product review isn't actually a real review... it won't work too well on HubPages.